- easily adds Bluetooth to any audio system: plug-n-play setup, no software to install
- superior sound and extended range (typically up to 100ft range)
- 24-bit upsampling DAC
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio with aptX codec
- note: if your audio system only has 3.5mm input, you'll need an Y-cable adaptor
The Audioengine B1 Bluetooth Music Receiver is a high-fidelity Bluetooth receiver that easily integrates into your music system and plays music directly from your library or streams from any app. It streams high quality audio from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, computer, or tablet to any music system or powered speakers. The receiver's set up is simple and does not require any special browsers or software. Simply plug the provided audio cables from the B1 rear panel to your music system. Connect the power cable and find the B1 on your Bluetooth enabled device. The B1 uses the aptX codec, which is a high-quality audio converter designed specifically for audio, to provide high quality streaming audio. It also has a wider range than most other Bluetooth receivers on the market. Recommended.
- frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- outputs: stereo analog RCA and digital optical (SPDIF)
- operation range: up to 100ft (30m) typical
- d/a converter: AKM AK4396
- 3.5" x 4.0" x 1" / 8.89 x 10.16 x 2.54cm
- 1.0lbs / 0.5kg
- RCA audio cable (3ft/1m)
- power adapter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.