- .75 meter / 30 inch, USB A to B
- optimized to send audio signals with better performance
- works great with DACs (Digital to Analog converters)
- 5% silver solid connectors ideal for high frequency applications (music), less distortion and jitter
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- 100% shield coverage, blocks RF interference
- silver-plated plugs with detailed soldering for less distortion
Audioquest's USB cables utilize complex materials and design for optimal audio signal transmission. The Audioquest Forest USB cable features 5% silver solid wire which outperforms the standard copper strain design. The air-filled wire insulation also prevents distortion and noise, and the specially crafted, silver-plated plugs ensure optimal transmission. The Carbon model also includes Audioquest's Noise-Dissipation System which fully shields the cable and blocks out RF interference. In addition, the Carbon features a woven cloth cable cover and silver-plated plugs.
- Metal: solid 5% silver
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Noise-Dissipation System: carbon-based 3-layer Noise-Dissipation System
- Jacket: black / gray braid
- USB 3.0 compatible
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.