- USB A to B
- optimized to send audio signals with better performance
- works great with DACs (Digital to Analog converters)
- 0.5% silver solid connectors ideal for high frequency applications (music), less distortion and jitter
- Foamed Polyethylene Insulation: air-filled wire insulation allows loss-less signal transmission
- gold plated plugs with detailed soldering for less distortion
Audioquest's USB cables utilize complex materials and design for optimal audio signal transmission. The Audioquest Forest USB cable features .5% silver solid wire which outperforms the standard copper strain design. The air-filled wire insulation also prevents distortion and noise, and the specially crafted, gold-plated plugs ensure optimal transmission.
- Metal: .5% silver
- Dielectric: Foamed-Polyethylene
- Jacket: PVC
- USB 3.0 compatible
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.