- dual-function USB and data filter
- reduces the noise and resonance from data and power lines of USB ports
- reduces jitter, unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances
- improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution for clearer sound and a better audio experience
- measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
- new 'full metal jacket' enclosure and integrated 'noise stopper' rubber cap shields against external noise
JitterBug FMJ follows the footsteps of Audioquest's award-winning Jitterbug USB Filter, offering improved audio playback from your computer, car or other device with a new and improved metal case (FMJ = full metal jacket) and hinged rubber piece covering the output. Sound degradation problems are inherent to every computer audio setup and the Jitterbug corrects this by reducing noise and resonance from data and power lines of USB ports. The Jitterbug also measurably reduces jitter and packet errors and improves dynamic contrast, warmth and resolution for clearer sound and a better audio experience. Simply insert in series between any computer, smartphone, NAS, streamer, or car audio system and a USB input to use. A second Jitterbug FMJ can also be used in parallel with the first.
- dual discrete noise-dissipation circuits
- second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first
- solves sound degredation problems inherent to every computer audio setup
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.