- audiophile-grade speaker cables
- BFA/Banana connector to BFA/Banana
- exceptional single bi-wire construction
- woven cloth cable cover
- solid Long-Grain Copper and extremely high-purity Perfect-Surface Copper wire which produces smoother, cleaner sound with less distortion and increased clarity
- Double Star-Quad low inductance geometry significantly improves dynamic contrast
- Spread-Spectrum technology minimizes distortion
Audioquest's Rocket 33 Speaker Cable features exceptional single bi-wire construction that deliver well balanced, spacious and detailed sound. The cable has two sets of connectors to connect to the woofer and tweeter inputs seperately, which until now, required two sets of cables. This single bi-wire cable is not only simper to connect, but also more affordable. Complex materials and design to offer the cleanest, distortion-free transmission of sound with solid Long-Grain Copper +PSC wire, Double Star-Quad geometry, Spread-Spectrum technology (for less distortion / interference), and other technologies to transmit the purest audio signal to your speakers.
- Metal: Solid Long-Grain Copper + high purity PSC
- Geometry: double star-quad
- Termination: cold-welded silver-Plated
- PVC and carbon-loaded PE insulations
- labeled for proper direction of signal flow
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.