- when placed under the feet of a turntable, the Qfeet improves sound quality by damping unwanted vibrations
- also works for audio components such as audio processors, receivers, CD players, etc.
- Sorbogel is an industrial material engineered specifically for shock absorption and vibration control
- special rounded, circular shape improves performance
- Stereophile Recommended Component
- recommended for components that weight 40 lbs or less
- (4) feet included
Audioquest's Q-Foot System is a cost-effective, easy-to-install solution for vibration dampening. It works especially well with turntables where dampening is key for sound quality; and it's much easier than installing custom feet or buying sound damping trays / furniture. Although the design may appear simple, the system is made from SorboGel, a high-tech engineered material; and the shape is optimized for the material itself.
- (4) SorboGel Q Feet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.