Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid May 2018 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Seventh studio album from Baltimore's Beach House. The aptly titled 7 finds the dream pop duo shedding the past while moving forward into uncharted territory. They let got of previous restrictions, like only recording songs they could play live, and decided to not work with a producer in the traditional sense. Spacemen 3's Sonic Boom (Peter Kember) became a guiding force during the recording and helped the band keep their music fresh, not over produced. Includes the tracks: "Lemon Glow," "Black Car," "Drunk In LA," "Dark Spring," and "Dive." Eleven tracks in all. Released by Sub Pop on Loser Edition colored vinyl with a download code.
- Loser Edition yellow colored vinyl pressing (please note: actual pressing color may differ from mock-up photo)
- digital download included
- release date: 05/11/18
- music label: Sub Pop 2018
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.