- exclusive Turntable Lab edition of the bestselling Rolls VP 29 Phono Preamp
- converts turntable phono output to line level output for use with audio systems + speakers
- straight-forward design with quality components
- made in the USA
Turntable Lab has teamed up with Rolls / Bellari to create an exclusive TTL edition of the staple VP29 phono preamp. The VP29 is a bestseller both online and in-store because its compact size, ease of use, and quality made in the USA build. The VP29 amplifies an equalized RIAA phono signal to a line level signal and standard equalization with reliable, great sounding circuitry. To learn more about Phono Preamps, check out our Turntable Guide.
- solid state phono stage
- recommend for MM cartridges
- RIAA equalization
- Input: Stereo RCA
- Output: Stereo RCA; 1/8" TRS stereo
- Indicator: 1 Power LED
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 2" x 1.5"