Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late March 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? is the debut studio album from teenage sensation Billie Eilish. After signing with Interscope on the strength of her viral single, "Ocean Eyes," Eilish released the well received EP Don't Smile At Me in 2017, and her dark, quirky brand of pop has gained her a rabid following, making When We All Fall Asleep… one of the most anticipated releases of 2019. Regarding the 14-tracker, Eilish notes "with this album, the main thing we tried to do was have every single song sound completely different than everything else." The three singles in fact are very stylistically diverse: "you should see me in a crown" is brooding and unshakeable, "when the party's over" is simple but haunting/soothing, and "bury a friend" is backed by a skittish electronic backbeat. What brings the tracks together, however, is Eilish's distinct voice and knack for "cartoonishly macabre" songwriting, as well as her ability to inject her "deeply felt teenage sadness" into the records.
- pale yellow vinyl (please note: actual pressing color may differ from mock-up photo)
- release date: 03/29/19
- tracklist: 1. !!!!!!! 2. bad guy 3. xanny 4. you should see me in a crown 5. all the good girls go to hell 6. wish you were gay 7. when the party's over 8. 8 9. my strange addiction 10. bury a friend 11. ilomilo 12. listen before i go 13. i love you 14. goodbye
- music label: Dark Room 2019
reviewed by singing in japanese 02/2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.