Official limited reissue of this 1996 Skam release. The first of the findable Boards records, this release has nevertheless been hard to track down on vinyl with prices driven up by a consortium of isolated, but dangerous technus nerdus herdus. Hi Scores serves as a perfect bridge between Twoism and Music Has The Right - a sort of beat textured pillow. Fans of BOC's break approach will rest easily on tracks like "See Ya Later," "Turquoise Hexagon Sun," and "Everything You Do is a Balloon," and might even get up to dance on the boc-fonky "Nlogax," just pitch it up a little. 2 additional tracks bring you back to the land of fast food wars and my sql servers.
- originally released in 1996
- re-recorded and re-mastered from the original DAT tapes and has been re-cut onto heavyweight collector's edition viny
- vinyl comes with 12" double-sided poster
- The original image on the back of the sleeve will now be in color. There will be a spot varnish finish on the images & text alongside the usual Skam Braille sticker to give the whole package new depth and a refreshing look and feel.
- music label: Skam 1996 / 2014
reviewed by the mgmnt 11/2005