Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late June 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
“Life is hard. Awesome. And scary as shit. But it can lift you up if you let it,” Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) offers. “These are the things Joey (Burns, of Calexico) and I write about now. And the title can encapsulate a lot of things. ‘Years to Burn’ could mean you’re cocky, you’ve got it made. Or, our life is ours to burn, to be inspired. Or you’re burned by life, brutalized. It’s an ambiguous title, because life is complicated. Let’s not talk like teenagers about love, desire, pain, ‘cause we’re not teenagers. And that’s not a bad thing.” - Sub Pop Records
- followup to the 2005 collaborative EP In The Reins
- lime green "loser edition" colored vinyl (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- digital download included
- release date: 06/14/19
- tracklist: 01. What Heaven’s Left 02. Midnight Sun 03. Father Mountain 04. Outside El Paso 05. Follow the Water 06. The Bitter Suite (Pájaro / Evil Eye / Tennessee Train) 07. Years to Burn 08. In Your Own Time
- music label: Sub Pop 2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.