Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late September 2017 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Reserve your copy of the indie-exclusive oxblood & black vinyl version of Chelsea Wolfe's forthcoming fifth studio album, Hiss Spun. From the label:
While past albums operated on the intimacy of stripped-down folk music (The Grime and the Glow, Unknown Rooms), or the throbbing pulse of supplemental electronics (Pain Is Beauty, Abyss), Chelsea Wolfe’s sixth official album Hiss Spun wrings its exquisiteness out of a palette of groaning bass, pounding drums, and crunching distortion. Recorded by Kurt Ballou (Converge), the album was conceived as an emotional purge, a means of coming to terms with the tumult of the outside world by exploring the complexities of one’s inner unrest. “I’m at odds with myself,” she explains. “I got tired of trying to disappear. The record became very personal in that way. I wanted to open up more, but also create my own reality.” Hiss Spun features contributions by Aaron Turner (Old Man Gloom, SUMAC) and Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age, Failure).
- indie-exclusive oxblood & black colored double vinyl pressing
- etched D-side
- limited to 1000 copies
- release date: 09/22/17
- music label: Sargent House
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.