- all black colorway
- high quality phono pre-amp
- utilizes Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) resulting in improved overall performance and ultra-low signal to noise ratio
- works equally well with MM and MC cartridges, switchable
- switchable subsonic filter
- gain control wheel knob
- resonance-free, machined aluminum housing
- 3 year warranty with registration
"Its meticulously selected SMD (Surface-Mount Device) components are assembled by hand in Erlangen and tested several times. The reward of these efforts is a signal to noise ratio of up to 84 decibels. The input impedance is set using plug-in links, so there is no loss of quality when using different moving magnet and moving coil cartridges."
- high quality, gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs
- on / off button
- amplification: 34 dB to 48 dB (MM mode) / 54 to 68 dB (MC mode)
- maximum output: 10 V eff.
- 3.3" (w) x 4.2" (d) x 1" (h) / 85 x 106 x 25 mm
- 1.1 lbs. / 500g
- power adaptors for US / EU / UK
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.