Earn up to 350 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
- classic audiophile accessory designed by Lou Souther
- using the natural grip of the plastic on the record spindle, the Souther Clamp helps to temporarily flatten record while playing, reducing unwanted resonance and vibration
- fraction of the price of traditional metal record clamps
- lightweight plastic record clamp does not add extra weight or drag to the motor
- works well with with all turntables, especially low torque turntables
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.