Finally repressed! In the grand scheme of things, 10 years isn't really THAT long for a record to be out of print... but for an album as seminal as 3 Feet High And Rising, it has felt like a lifetime. OG Lab review:
The first time I ever heard 3 Feet was at Charlie's backyard ramp back when was in grade skool. Back then skaters listened to thrash/punk s*#t with some older brother rock thrown in. This record was the first hip-hop album we blasted at the ramp. Then that video popped on and these cats looked like they were from some other planet and everyone started sporting goofy looking purple sweatshirts. Prince Paul should get credit on this one. Getting real loose like socks that don't stay up (quitters). Like most of the stuff from this era, get it if you don't got it, cause you gotta know where you're coming from. Recommended.
- 180g colored double vinyl pressing (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- limited edition
- original release year: 1989
- music label: Chrysalis 2022
reviewed by the mgmnt 08/2005
Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else). Adding non-pre-order items will possibly delay your order.
- Orders containing multiple / separate pre-order items will be held until all pre-order items are in stock and shipped at once.
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly.
- All vinyl pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers.