- sound-improving audiophile grade speaker cables, comes as a pair
- 99.9% oxygen-free copper conductors deliver rich, accurate sound w/ maximum connectivity to your loudspeakers
- premium high-temperature, nylon braided jacket withstands high-traffic environments + repeat handling
- gold-plated contacts offer maximum signal transfer, superior insulation for minimal signal interference
- SBAN (banana plug) to SBAN (banana plug)
- 3 meter / 10 feet length
- also available in 15 ft. version
"You don’t have to spend a fortune to get the best sound from your speakers.
Designed to deliver full bandwidth and maximum conductivity without
coloration or compromise, ELAC Sensible Speaker Cables are the most
cost-effective improvement you can make to your system." - ELAC
- gauge: 14 AWG
- materials: 99.99% oxygen-free copper construction
- connectors: brass w/ 24K gold-plated beryllium copper contacts
- jacket: high temperature, nylon-braided PVC jacket
- insulation: polyethylene dielectric
- weight: (each) 8.10 oz
- 2x Sensible Speaker Cables (enough for 1x pair of speakers)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.