”On one hand, you want to make an autonomous craft that has its own dramaturgy starting at zero and 45 minutes later, it is one comprehensible roller coaster similar to a film, where you have a beginning, a complication and then you have a resolve with some sort of message. Then you also want these songs, these scenes from the film, to play a good part in the live show, so it's important that you write songs that will feel good to play and will hopefully work well with the crowd. You have to work on two fronts — the record needs to be good, but it also needs to be bringing something to the table in terms of the show. I love making records; I think records are still very important; but my job, essentially, is to go around the world and play these songs, and recreate them with a band.” - Tobias Forge
- transparent orange with black smoke colored vinyl pressing
- die-cut sleeve with 12 page booklet featuring new illustrations
- four 12x12" photo prints
- 7" with two bonus tracks
- 60 page hardbound photo book bound in gator skin
- limited to 5000 numbered copies
- music label: Loma Vista 2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.