- cleans your records while improving playback, works with Groovewasher brushes or any wet brush, such as Turntable Lab Wet+Dry Brush
- G2 fluid improves upon the classic D series cleaners of the 70's and is non-reactive to vinyl w/ anti-static action on contact
- label mask prevents wetting the record label when spraying G2 fluid
- 8 ounces of G2 fluid can clean both sides of over 200 records
- formulated + made in the USA!
"Groovewasher's G2 fluid is comprised of state of the art surfactants/wetting agents and designed for maximum cleaning effectiveness of delicate vinyl surfaces, leaving minimal residue w/ no layering or clogging in the microgroove." - TTL
- (1) 8oz. bottle of G2 cleaning fluid w/ spout top
- instruction booklet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.