Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late August 2017 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Deluxe vinyl pressing of Iron and Wine's latest! Beast Epic marks the band's sixth album (their fourth for Sub Pop) and finds singer/songwriter Sam Beam delivering his first full length of new material since 2013's Ghost On Ghost. After two duet/cover albums, Beam is back in the saddle with what he calls his "most personal" work to date, and after hearing the instant classic "Bitter Truth" - we can't wait for more. This deluxe pressing comes on special edition colored vinyl complete with a bonus etched 12" featuring two bonus tracks from the Beast Epic recording sessions along with three home recorded demos. Comes housed in a tip-on gatefold jacket with digitial download included.
- etched bonus 12"
- printed booklet
- tip-on gatefold jacket
- digital download included
- release date: 08/25/17
- music label: Sub Pop Records 2017
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.