Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late March 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
SOPHOMORE STUDIO ALBUM FROM IRON AND WINE + extras. Our Endless Numbered Days was singer Sam Beam's first time recording in a proper studio and was his follow up to Iron And Wine's 2002 debut, stunningly good Creek Drank the Cradle. This newly expanded deluxe edition features eight previously unreleased and never-before heard demos, new artwork, and a 12-page booklet including liner notes from author Amanda Petrusich. 20 tracks in all, pressed on opaque green vinyl and released by Sub Pop.
- opaque green vinyl (please note: actual pressing color may differ from mock-up photo)
- Loser Edition
- includes 12-page booklet including liner notes
- release date: 03/22/19
- tracklist: 1. On Your Wings 2. Naked as We Came 3. Cinder and Smoke 4. Sunset Soon Forgotten 5. Teeth in the Grass 6. Love and Some Verses 7. Radio War 8. Each Coming Night 9. Free Until They Cut Me Down 10. Fever Dream 11. Sodom, South Georgia 12. Passing Afternoon 13. Naked as We Came (Demo) 14. Cinder and Smoke (Demo) 15. Teeth in the Grass (Demo) 16. Love and Some Verses (Demo) 17. Free Until They Cut Me Down (Demo) 18. Fever Dream (Demo) 19. Sodom, South Georgia (Demo) 20. Passing Afternoon (Demo)
- music label: Sub Pop 2019
reviewed by RBG 02/2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.