- sound-improving speaker stands for home listening and studio usage
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation achieved by the unique design
- adjustable angle and height for optimal listening performance (14 total variations of height/tilt)
- works with smaller sized speakers weighing up to 20 lbs
- durable plastic + steel tube construction
- sold as a pair
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, when we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness. - Turntable Lab"
- adjustable height
- tilt adjustment
- high modulus co-polymer isolators provide strength + flexibility
- sets of height tubing w/ 2 sets of end-plug pairs provide 14 steps of height adjustment
- raises speakers 2.5" or 8" above supporting surface
- designed for use with smaller sized speakers
- weight capacity up to 20 lbs
- dimensions: 5.1” x 6” (12.6 x 15.3 cm)
- (2) stand frames
- (2) sets of height tubing w/ 2 sets of end-plug pairs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.