- sound-improving speaker stands for home listening and studio usage
- actually improves sound quality of your speakers through higher isolation achieved by the unique design
- adjustable angle and height for optimal listening performance, up to 6.5 degrees of tilt
- durable plastic + steel tube construction
"When we first saw Isoacoustics, we thought these were cool speaker stands. However, when we heard the A/B test with and without the stands, we were amazed at the improvement in sound quality: both clarity and loudness. - Turntable Lab"
- high modulus co-polymer isolators provide strength + flexibility
- ISO-130 weight capacity: up to 20 lbs.
- ISO-130 dimensions: 5.1″ x 6″ x 2.8″ (130 x 152 x 71mm) / 5.1″ x 6″ x 8.25″ (130 x 152 x 210mm)
- ISO-155 weight capacity: up to 35-40 lbs.
- ISO-155 dimensions: 6.1″ x 7.5″ x 3″ (155 x 190 x 76mm) / 6.1″ x 7.5″ x 8.25″ (155 x 190 x 210mm)
- ISO-200 weight capacity: up to 60-70 lbs.
- ISO-200 dimensions: 7.8″ x 10″ x 3.75″ (200 x 255 x 95mm) / 7.8″ x 10″ x 8.5″ (200 x 255 x 215mm)
- (2) stand frames
- (2) sets of height tubing w/ 2 sets of end-plug pairs