Shipping Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid July 2021 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items, everything will dispatch together once this item is ready to ship
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
Third studio album from San Francisco's Jawbreaker. 24 Hour Revenge Therapy was originally recorded in 1993 with producer Steve Albini engineering the majority of the recordings. While the band may have never been called emo at the time, they certainly set the stage for the next wave of acts combining punk and post-hardcore's primal energy with emo's lyrical vulnerability... their unique mix of tender and tough has never quite been matched. 24 Hour Revenge Therapy stands out as the band's best work and is most beloved by their fans. Includes the songs: "Jinx Removing," "Condition Oakland," "Do You Still Hate Me?," "Boxcar," and "Indictment." Eleven tracks in all. Turntable Lab exclusive 'blue hair' colored pressing with custom yellow poly outer sleeve and printed inner sleeve, limited to 500.
- Turntable Lab exclusive
- limit (1) per customer
- 'blue hair' colored vinyl
- custom yellow poly outer sleeve + printed inner sleeve
- limited edition of 500
- estimated ship date: 07/09/21
- music label: Blackball Records 2021
- TTL Editions 068
reviewed by ninetwofour 01/2016
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.