Deluxe reissue of the soundtrack to John Carpenter's third installment in the Halloween series. Carpenter and Alan Howarth's soundtrack is filled with tension and a palpable sense of dread. Low droning synths set the background for piercing for high-pitched lines. This is music made to scare the living daylights out of you. As usual Death Waltz has gone the extra mile and pressed the record on orange vinyl. They've included a poster, booklet with sleeve notes by director Tommy Lee Wallace, artist Jay Shaw and film expert Kim Newman, and some deluxe packaging as well.
- orange vinyl pressing
- remastered from the original tapes
- 11 never before released cues
- includes poster and booklet
- deluxe obi strip packaging
- music label: MCA Records 1982 / Death Waltz Recording Company 2014
reviewed by Hank Ohs 11/2014
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.