- designed for 2 bookshelf speakers in (2) channel system, perfect for turntable setups
- highly-accurate + neutral audiophile grade speaker cables
- stranded copper conductors deliver rich + accurate sound
- 8-wire helix braided geometry reduces unwanted noise
- available in bare-wire ends or banana plug ends
- 3 meter / 10 feet length
- sold as a pair
- this item is stocked and ships immediately from Turntable Lab
"Clean, clear sound from one of our most accurate speaker cables. 4TC is a great choice for small monitors in a dedicated two channel system. Known for its neutral sound these cables will shine a light on all your systems capabilities." - Kimber Kable
- 2 x 13 AWG conductors
- low loss fluorocarbon dielectric
- parallel capacitance: 136 pF / meter
- series inductance: 0.225 uH / meter
- dc loop resistance: 0.016 Ohm / meter
- outside diameter: 0.275"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.