- sound-improving audiophile grade adaptor to convert RCA cable to 3.5mm line input
- recommended for connecting a turntable to Sonos + other speakers that require 3.5mm line inputs
- stranded Ultrapure copper conductors deliver rich and accurate sound
- handcrafted 3-wire braid construction reduces unwanted noise
- nitrogen assisted hand-soldered cable termination for a solid connection
- dual RCA (female) to 3.5mm nickel plated line output (male)
- avail in 0.5 ft / 1.0 ft / 2.0 ft
- male RCA to male 3.5mm version also available
"Today's portable audio formats have definitely found their way into the world of traditional hi-fi. To facilitate the connection of a portable audio player to your home stereo system Kimber Kable developed the GQ Mini multi-purpose cable, using the advanced Gryoquadratic geometry (4-wire) braid which reduces outside noise. Just connect the 1/8" (3.5mm) mini plug to your portable device (or computer) and the end with the stereo RCA connectors to your home stereo system. The GQ Mini cable has the additional option of a mini plug on one end and another on the opposite." - Kimber Kable
- parallel capacitance: 61 pF / meter
- series inductance: 0.84 uH / meter
- dc loop resistance: 0.089 Ohm / meter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.