- sound-improving audiophile grade speaker cable
- stranded copper conductors deliver rich and accurate sound
- helix braided geometry reduces unwanted noise
- available in SBAN (banana plug) endings or Raw endings
- 3 meter / 10 feet length
- this item is stocked and ships immediately from Turntable Lab
"Often bought as an initial launch into the "high end" and kept because it's just too good for the money. 1/3rd the signal loss of conventional 13AWG parallel conductor designs. accuracy, pacing, proper imaging are the signature sounds of 4PR." - Kimber Kable
Back in the mid 70's, Kimber Kable founder Ray Kimber discovered that his custom braided wire concept not only eliminates noise, but also improves fidelity - ultimately leading to richer, more accurate sound, and an improved listening experience. Kimber Kable has been constantly improving and modifying this design ever since, and have been handcrafting their unique interconnects since 1979. This is the 4PR Speaker Cable that features Kimber's custom helix braided geometry, SBAN (banana plug) to SBAN (banana plug) connectors, and stranded copper conductors to deliver clear and rich audiophile grade sound to your speakers.
- 4x copper conductors PE dielectric per polarity for 13AWG (2.255mm²)
- parallel capacitance: 117 pF / meter
- series inductance: 0.23 uH / meter
- dc loop resistance: 0.016 Ohm / meter
- outside diameter: 0.4"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.