- sound-improving audiophile grade interconnect cable
- stranded Ultrapure copper conductors deliver rich and accurate sound
- handcrafted 3-wire braid construction reduces unwanted noise
- nitrogen assisted hand-soldered cable termination for a solid connection
- dual RCA to dual RCA
- 1 meter / 3.2 feet length
"Like the first tone of a scale, the Tonik interconnect provides the foundation of truly accurate performance and value. Through the use of Kimber Kable's legendary tri-braid field geometry, VariStrand, Ultrapure copper conductors and our special recipe PE dielectric, the Tonik allows music to flow with power, smoothness and harmonic richness." - Kimber Kable
Back in the mid 70's, Kimber Kable founder Ray Kimber discovered that his custom braided wire concept not only eliminates noise, but also improves fidelity - ultimately leading to richer, more accurate sound, and an improved listening experience. Kimber Kable has been constantly improving and modifying this design ever since, and have been handcrafting their unique interconnects since 1979. This is the Tonik RCA to RCA interconnect that features Kimber's signature 3-wire braided construction, hand-soldered cable termination, and stranded Ultrapure copper conductors to deliver clear and rich audiophile grade sound from point A to point B.
- parallel capacitance: 52 pF / meter
- series inductance: 0.772 uH / meter
- dc loop resistance: 0.055 Ohm / meter
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.