Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid July 2017 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers
Deluxe pressing! Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein's soundtrack to the hit Netflix series Stranger Things gets a special edition repress on beautiful blue & red splatter vinyl, complete with brand new artwork, fold out poster, 4x6 character cards, and upgraded print stock. The duo from the band S U R V I V E absolutely nailed that retro 80's horror score vibe with analog synthesizers galore done up in classic John Carpenter style. Fans of the show already know how much the music played a crucial part in setting the tone for the Duffer brothers nostalgia-soaked sci-fi tale, and even if you haven't seen it yet (ahem, get on that!) the music stands on its own as a brilliant and brooding work of analog synth mastery. This is volume one and features 36 tracks from the show including the Stranger Things theme, "Kids," "Nancy And Barb," "Eleven," "A Kiss," and many more. Listen to this on the regs to hold you over till season 2 drops. Recommended.
- deluxe 180 gram red & blue splatter colored vinyl
- new "boys on bikes" album cover
- 11" x 17" (folded down to 8.5" x 11") poster ("Retro Montage")
- five 4x6 Character Cards ("Kids")
- gatefold sleeve
- release date: 07/14/17
- music label: Lakeshore Records 2017
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.