Part two! The second half of Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein's acclaimed soundtrack to the hit Netflix series Stranger Things is here on "Upside Down" blue vinyl - and just like the first volume, it looks and sounds amazing. The duo from the band S U R V I V E absolutely nailed that retro 80's horror score vibe with analog synthesizers galore done up in classic John Carpenter style. Fans of the show already know how much the music played a crucial part in setting the tone for the Duffer brothers nostalgia-soaked sci-fi tale, and even if you haven't seen it yet (ahem, get on that!) the music stands on its own as a brilliant and brooding work of analog synth mastery. Volume two features 39 tracks from the show including an extended version of the Stranger Things theme, "I Know What I Saw," "Danger Danger," "Speak Of The Devil," "Kids Too," "Leap Of Faith," and many more. 2018 Double vinyl pressing with gatefold sleeve and printed insert. Recommended.
- Upside Down blue colored vinyl pressing
- original music from the hit Netflix series
- composed by Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein of S U R V I V E
- gatefold sleeve w/ printed insert
- also available as an album pack w/ Volume 1
- music label: Lakeshore Records 2018
reviewed by Duff Dude 11/2016