”I Am Not A Doctor is the successor of Moloko's first album Do You Like My Tight Sweater?. Roisin Murphy and Mark Brydon experimented with their earlier sound and combine it with drum and bass and synthpop. Although it was not a big seller, the single "Sing It Back" experienced chart success after it was remixed by DJ Boris Dlugosch.” - Music on Vinyl
- 2nd studio album from the English/Irish dance music duo of Roisin Murphy and Mark Brydon, originally released in the UK in 1998
- Includes the original version of ”Sing It Back”. (The Boris Dlugosch remix was a #1 Billboard Hot Dance Club track in 1999)
- first time on vinyl since 1998, first time widely available on the USA in any format
- 180g white colored vinyl pressing
- gatefold sleeve
- limited to 3000 numbered copies
- also available: Moloko - Do You Like My Tight Sweater (Music On Vinyl 180g, Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP
- music label: Music on Vinyl 2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.