- ultra-compact digital + analog amplifier with AptX Bluetooth connectivity
- updated V2 model adds phono preamp + new design
- the D3020 is one of NAD's most iconic and successful product lines
- play both digital (coax, optical) + analog sources (MM phono, RCA line)
- drives loudspeakers w/ powerful, clean sound
- 30W continuous power, 100W+ dynamic (listening) power at 4 Ohms
- supports bit rate/sample rates up to 24/192
- bass boost EQ setting
- separate headphone amplifier
- subwoofer output
- include remote control, which serves as the main system control
"One of NAD's bestselling products since the 1970s, the D3020 packs power and features into a slimline design. The V2 addition of the phono preamp is a huge development for the modern analog / digital / wireless listener."
- Rated Power at 8 ohms: 2 x 30 Watts
- IHF Dynamic Power 8 ohms: 2 x 65 Watts
- Frequency Response (20Hz – 20kHz): +/-0.3dB
- Maximum input level: 5V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2 5/16 x 7 3/8 x 8 5/8" / 58 x 186 x 219mm
- Weight: 4.6lbs / 2.1kg
- remote control
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.