Get On Down has done it again with this deluxe reissue of Non Phixion's debut album! MCs Ill Bill, Goretex and Sabac along with DJ Eclipse first made noise in the mid-90s with a duo if singles released on MC Serch's Serchlite Music. Their abrasive and bold sound was matched by their intellect and unpredictability. They won fans over live show after no to be missed live show. After being signed to both Geffen and Matador they ended up deciding to go completely indie. They started their own Uncle Howie Records and dropped The Future Is Now in 2002. The album was warmly received by fans and included new material like "Rock Stars" and "Drug Music" along with earlier singles like "Black Helicopters" and "If You Got Love." Get On Down has gone the extra mile to commemorate this landmark underground hip hop album. A must for any fan of Non Phixion.
- 2 CDs, containing the original album vocal versions and instrumentals
- Three 7-inch singles featuring original 12-inch artwork: "Black Helicopters," "Drug Music," and "Rock Stars"
- An 80-page, hard-cover liner notes book featuring dozens of group-sourced photos and archival images, and in-depth interviews with all group members by author Chris Faraone
- Full reproduction of the group's press-only sampler cassette from 2000 (with early singles, demos, freestyles and promos): "The Past, The Present and the Future Is Now"
- Expanded artwork from Mear One's original album visuals
- music label: Uncle Howie Records / Get On Down 2002 / 2014