- constructed of ultra high purity 5N Silver
- silk insulator covering + glass sleeve ensures clean signal transmission without static charge
- rhodium plated, phosphor bronze contact tips for enhanced connection
- comes as a set of 4 wires, for use with one cartridge
- length: 42mm
- made in Japan
- fits most standard headshells including Shure, Technics, etc.
"The HSR-AG 5N headshell wires are noticeably thicker than standard wire connectors and are constructed of high purity 5N silver. Each wire is double layered in a silk covering insulator to ensure clean signal transmission without static charge. In addition, the rhodium plated connectors are made of bronze to enhance adhesion to the contact pins. Comes with 4 wires per set, enough for one cartridge."
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.