Earn up to 13480 Reward Points with this purchase! more info
Lab Advice: Why You Should Consider This Package
- 👉 complete setup for DJing with vinyl, plus easy Serato integration if you decide to go digital
- TURNTABLES: PLX-500's feature direct-drive motor, pre-mounted upgradable cartridge, pitch control, S-shaped tonearm + Pioneer reliability; an excellent entry level deck for learning how to mix + scratch w/ vinyl
- MIXER: the DJM-S3 is a 2-channel mixer w/ scratch-friendly MAGVEL crossfader, Pioneer's proprietary Sound Color FX filters, 3-band EQ per channel, and built-in Serato-ready soundcard for the option to go digital; all the essentials for beginners w/ advanced features you can grow into
- HEADPHONES: Pioneer's HDJ-X5 headphones are designed with DJs in mind boasting loud drivers, swiveling earpads + sturdy metal construction
- 🔎 this combination of turntables, mixer + headphones is great for learning how to DJ w/ vinyl, with room to upgrade in the future
- Lab-configured bundle to DJ vinyl records, just add speakers
- mixer is Serato DJ-ready for the option to go digital (Serato control vinyl sold separately)
- turntable dust covers, Turntable Lab Switchmat Reversible Record Mats, Hosa Pro RCAs, and all necessary cables included
- Complete you setup with a pair of Pioneer DM-40 Powered Speakers ($149) + an extra set of RCA cables to connect your mixer to the speakers (cables are complimentary)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.