- resonance-free wall mount for turntables and hi-fi equipment
- playback records free from any influence by impact noise and vibrating floors
- rigid steel frame construction
- height adjustable spikes to level wooden board
Pro-Ject's Wallmount It 5 allows you to play your turntable on a shelf without worrying about resonance or vibration. Place your turntable on the rigid steel frame construction with level adjustable wood board and play records free from any influence by impact noise and vibrating floors.
- can hold up to 66 lbs / 30kg
- walnut finish
- shelf surface area: 18" x 15.7" / 460 x 400mm
- overall shelf dimensions 18" x 2.3" x 16.7" / 460 x 60 x 425mm
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does this shelf have to be mounted into studs?
The best reduction in vibration and noise control depends on wall and mounting hardware. Mount to brick or concrete walls for maximum performance. That said, it can be mounted on thin or american type plywood walls because massloaded internal damping absorbs resonaces (Firmness depends on wall and mounting accessories).