- adds convenience to manual turntables by automatically raising tonearm at the end of the record
- extends stylus life
- easy installation, no tools required!
- can be configured to work with a variety of tonearms and turntables
- only interacts with tonearm at end of record, does not affect sound quality
The Q Up Automatic Tonearm Lifter makes sure you never have to waking up to the sound of a scraping needle at the end of a record (or worse, on the label of a record!) ever again. This ingenious device adds convenience to manual turntables by automatically raising tonearm at the end of the record, and in doing so, also extends the life of your stylus. The Q Up can be easily installed in minutes without any extra tools and is designed to fit most manual turntables. Since the Q Up is based upon a trigger and lift design, it can work with either classic or contemporary turntable / tonearm combinations and a variety of tonearm heights, thicknesses and shapes. The Q Up only interacts with the tonearm at the end of record and does NOT affect the tonal quality of your sound system in any way.
- 3x Q Up height platforms for thicker platters
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.