The ultimate Radiohead completist's dream come true. Featuring the entire 12-track OK COMPUTER album in newly remastered form, plus B-Sides and three never before released tracks - OKNOTOK 1997 - 2017 is an essential purchase for Radiohead fans. This newly expanded version of the album comes two decades after the band's landmark 1997 album, "rescued from defunct formats, prized from dark cupboards and brought to light after two decades in cold storage." This is the first time the tracks "I Promise," "Lift," and "Man Of War" have ever been available. In addition, all material on OKNOTOK is newly remastered from the original analog tapes. From XL Recordings: OK COMPUTER was originally released on various dates ranging from May to July 1997. Produced by the band and Nigel Godrich, the album is widely cited as one of the greatest works of Radiohead's--or any artist's—catalog and was the first Radiohead record to reach #1 in the UK and to be be nominated for the Album of the Year Grammy. Features several classic Radiohead singles, including "Paranoid Android," "Karma Police," "Lucky" and "No Surprises."
- 180 gram triple vinyl pressing
- hardcover book with 40 pages of artwork + lyrics
- 104 page notebook + 48 page sketchbook of artwork and notes
- C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes
- includes original OK Computer album, 8 x B-sides + 3 unreleased tracks "I Promise," "Lift," and "Man Of War"
- remastered sound from original analog tapes
- digital download included
- music label: XL Recordings 2017
reviewed by karma policeman 05/2017
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.