- hard travel case for 12" vinyl, holds up to 80 records
- unique angular sloping design allows both halves to be separated and filled with records side by side
- robust construction made of aluminium-coated wood
- low-profile design w/ recessed lockable butterfly lock + fold-away handle
- protective robber feet on top and bottom for vertical stacking
- foam lined interior
"The Reloop 80 Record Case with its slanted construction offers a maximum ease of use while digging for records due to the angular sloping design of the two halves. When in divided mode, the records in the front are superiorly visible and available, while the rearmost part of the records are superiorly supported and protected compared to a conventional 50/50 division. Reloop's case innovation." - Reloop
- dimensions: 14.2" x 10.8" x 13.8" / 360 x 275 x 350 mm
- weight (empty): 8.8 lbs. / 4.0kg
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.