”Australian post-grunge band Silverchair released their debut album Frogstomp when the band members were only 15 years of age. In just 9 days they recorded a fantastic album, in which they show that even young teenagers know how to rock. This is a record in the tradition of Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Stone Temple Pilots. And even now, almost 15 years after its release, it sounds fantastic.” - Music On Vinyl
- debut album, including "Tomorrow”, "Pure Massacre" and vinyl-only track “Blind”
- 180g lime green vinyl pressing
- etched D-Side
- gatefold sleeve with deluxe spot-varnish finish
- printed inner sleeves
- limited to 5000 numbered copies
- also available: Silverchair: Diorama (Music On Vinyl 180g, Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP, Silverchair: Neon Ballroom (Music On Vinyl 180g, Colored Vinyl) Vinyl LP
- music label: Music On Vinyl 2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.