Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Early June 2021 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
"Squarepusher’s sonic masterpiece and debut mind-melter of an LP Feed Me Weird Things returns, reissued on double vinyl for the first time since its release on the 3rd of June 1996. Originally released on Rephlex, Aphex Twin himself noted on the sleeve notes of the original that Squarepusher makes 'sound like sound never sounded before… Squarepusher gives us the SOUND of SOUND.' Now released on Warp 25 years later, the original album has been remastered from the original DATs and features two extra tracks on a 10 which were first released on the B-side of the Squarepusher Plays… EP and later featured on the original Japanese release of this album. The edition also includes a 16 page booklet with personal photographs, ephemera and notes from Tom Jenkinson, giving us an insight into his early career and into a time of true experimentation and innovation during the mid-90s." - Warp
- black double vinyl LP pressing w/ bonus vinyl 10" (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- bonus 10" includes 2 rare bonus tracks
- remastered from the original tapes
- first time on vinyl in 25 years, originally released in 1996 on Aphex Twin's Rephlex Records
- 16 page booklet contains rare photographs + extensive track-by-track liner notes by Tom Jenkinson
- digital download included
- limited edition
- release date: 06/04/21 (subject to change)
- music label: Warp Records 2021
- also available: Clear Vinyl 2LP+10"
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.