"The SLSQ is renowned for the intensity of its performances, its breadth of repertoire, and its commitment to concert experiences that are at once intellectually exciting and emotionally alive. Established in Toronto in 1989, the SLSQ quickly earned acclaim at top international chamber music competitions and was soon playing hundreds of concerts per year worldwide. This year, the SLSQ marks its 30th anniversary season with musical engagements celebrating new compositions alongside cornerstones of the chamber music repertoire. The season kicks off with a new album of all six Haydn Opus 20s, alongside a concert at Wigmore Hall of the same program. According to The New Yorker, '...no other North American quartet plays the music of Haydn with more intelligence, expressivity, and force'."
- black triple vinyl pressing
- housed in die-cut slipcase w/ individual full color sleeves and liner note booklet
- produced + engineered by Mark Willshire
- recorded in high resolution at 96 kHz/24bit using Prism Sound AD Convertors + Merging Technologies Pyramix Virtual Studio
- mastered at half speed by Paul Stubblebine
- plating + vinyl pressing by RTI
- limited edition
- music label: St. Lawrence String Quartet 2021
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.