Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid November 2020 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
Deluxe expanded edition with rare b-sides! Here it is, The Cranberries' breakout sophomore album from 1994. This was easily their most successful studio album, and the one that put them on the map. Here the Irish band took a harder and moodier approach, utilizing much more distortion and heavier topics than their previous effort Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? to great success. Even if you don't listen to alternative rock, there's no way you won't recognize their biggest hit "Zombie," a track that is perma-burned in my mind from countless evenings of drunk karaoke (I mean who doesn't love singing that "Zombie, eh, eh, oh, oh" part?). Also includes "Ode To My Family," "I Can't Be With You," "Ridiculous Thoughts," and "Dreaming My Dreams." Deluxe reissue also includes rare bonus tracks "Away," "I Don't Need," "So Cold In Ireland," “Yesterday’s Gone” and the band’s cover of The Carpenters' “(They Long To Be) Close to You.” Housed in gatefold sleeve with 5000 word liner notes from Eoin Devereux.
- 180g black double vinyl pressing (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- includes 3 bonus tracks
- gatefold sleeve w/ extensive liner notes by Eoin Devereux
- limited edition
- release date: 11/13/20
- music label: Island 2020
reviewed by Der Kommissar 01/2016
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.