Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Early April 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
The Sundays' beloved but elusive third album, Lab exclusivo! Coming 5 long years after Blind, the English pop quartet mostly stick to the script on Static & Silence, delivering 12 slices of the same brand of saccharine, radio-friendly jangle pop that pervaded their first two records, and they continued to be a worthy, girly, more agreeable alternative to Morrissey and The Smiths. The real takeaway here is “Summertime,” one of the biggest hits of the band’s career, but dig a little deeper and you’ll find gems like "Cry," "Leave This City," “Homeward,” “I Can’t Wait” and the gorgeous Apollo 11-inspired coda “Monochrome.” My heart goes out to the poor guy who paid $415 for an original pressing on Discogs. Turntable Lab exclusive pressing on sea glass colored vinyl, limited to 500 copies. Ships in blue poly outer sleeve w/ hype sticker, recommended.
- sea glass colored vinyl
- Turntable Lab exclusive
- housed in blue poly outer sleeve
- limited to 500 copies
- release date: 04/05/19
- music label: Geffen Records 2019
reviewed by frau farbissina 2/2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.