"Out of the Vein is the third studio album by American rock band Third Eye Blind, and the first without longtime guitarist Kevin Cadogan. It is their most underrated record, but it sold pretty well and even reached number 12 in the Billboard 200 chart. Singer Stephen Jenkins remains charismatic and vulnerable and delivers the same poppy promises of their successful debut record. Catchy beats and a more rocking approach combined with some punctual lyrics marks Out of the Vein. "My Hit and Run", "Danger", and "Faster" are some of the many highlights to be found on this record. It proved that Third Eye Blind still had it in them to release a worthwhile album.” - Music on Vinyl
- 180g silver colored vinyl pressing
- first time on vinyl since 2013
- spot-gloss accents on sleeve
- limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies
- original year of release: 2003
- music label: Music on Vinyl 2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.