Deluxe 10 year anniversary release of the pop-punk/emo bands classic self-titled album. Originally released in 2008 on CD only, the second album released by the Scranton-based Tigers Jaw builds strongly from their lo-fi debut only two years prior. By combining melancholic, yet passionately introspective lyrics with solid guitar work and intense, weeping solos, the band displays real growth throughout, but never taking themselves too seriously as to dissuade any new listeners. Includes the songs: "Plane Vs Tank Vs Submarine," "Chemicals,", and "Never Saw It Coming." 11 tracks in all. Deluxe vinyl reissue on half blue / half purple vinyl in an edition of 1000 copies. Includes a bonus 7” flexi record with an alternate version of “Chemicals” and a full-color zine with previously unseen photos, stores, and memories from the sessions.
- limited pressing of 1000 housed in O-Card sleeve
- half blue / half purple vinyl pressing
- includes 7" flexi record with alternate version of "Chemicals"
- also includes full-color zine
- digital download included
- music label: Run For Cover Records 2018
reviewed by RBG 11/2018
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.