"Creating a simple dot pattern is deceptively painstaking. Variables (size of dot, spacing, vertical shifts of alternating lines) are tightly interconnected and changes in any (1) variable are amplified. An interesting visual design exercise, I would highly recommend it." - PH
- high-quality felt mat with high compression for less piling + less static
- non-abrasive, advanced dye-sublimation printing
- suitable for BOTH everyday listening + DJing
- a selection of Turntable Lab stickers included
- also available in Kind Of Blue Colorway
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.