- roll-top or flip-down closure
- compact version of our original Roll-Top backpack
- great for work, school, digital DJ gigs
- new: added inner laptop divider in main compartment
- unlike the original Roll-Top, this model is designed to carry only a couple records (eg. control vinyl)
- waterproof, vinyl tarp-lined main compartment
- zippered, large side stash pocket
- exclusive TTL colorway and branding
- high quality materials + quality craftsmanship
- hand-built in Brooklyn USA by Mer Bags
Turntable Lab teamed up with Brooklyn's Mer Bags to come up with this custom, all-purpose rolltop backpack. The first run of our original Roll-Top backpack was a smash, but we also received feedback to create a non-gig / non-messenger-sized version for everyday usage. For the Bold Condensed, we've slimmed down the width by 4 inches and the depth by an inch. We kept the height similar, so you can still take advantage of the roll-top flexibility.
The Bold Condensed comes in an exclusive Turntable Lab colorway featuring teal accents, sky blue / safety orange vinyl tarp-lined interior, and a 100% woven TTL logo patch. Not just for digital DJing, this bag will work for work commuting, school, cycling, soccer, skating, etc. The generous proportions offer ample storage, but at the same time, the bag flattens when not fully utilized.
Once you pick this bag up, you will able to feel the craftsmanship, time, and materials that went into creating this bag. Hand built in Brooklyn, USA.
- approximately 14"w x 16"h x 5"d (rolled top)
- max buckled height: 22"
- laptop sleeve will accommodate all laptop sizes