- roll-top or flip-down closure
- comfortably fits 40 records
- waterproof, vinyl tarp-lined main compartment
- new: added inner laptop divider in main compartment
- zippered, large side stash pocket
- exclusive TTL colorway and branding
- high quality materials + quality craftsmanship
- hand-built in Brooklyn USA by Mer Bags
- also available in smaller Bold Condensed model
Turntable Lab teamed up with Brooklyn's Mer Bags to come up with this custom, all-purpose rolltop backpack. Basing the design on a signature Mer style, we tweaked the measurements to comfortably fit 12" records (you can comfortably fit 40 records, but you can definitely fit more), and added a roomy side-opening stash pocket for headphones, cables, etc. We also picked an exclusive Turntable Lab colorway featuring teal accents, sky blue / safety orange vinyl tarp-lined interior, and a 100% woven TTL logo patch.
Not just for DJing, this bag will work for cycling, soccer, skating, etc. The generous proportions allow offer ample storage, but at the same time, the bag flattens when not fully utilized.
Once you pick this bag up, you will able to feel the craftsmanship, time, and materials that went into creating this bag. Hand built in Brooklyn, USA.
- approximately 17"w x 18"h x 6"d