Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Mid April 2019 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
"Widespread Panic’s fifth studio album 'Til The Medicine Takes', originally released in 1999 on Capricorn Records, turns 20 this year. In honor of this milestone, it will be released on vinyl for the first time ever. The double LP will feature the original studio recording, remastered for vinyl, produced by the Grammy-nominated John Keane and with the original artwork by Grammy-nominated artist Flournoy Holmes. The release will also include live bonus tracks of "Dyin' Man" and "The Waker" from a 2000 KBCO performance. The tri-fold vinyl release will be pressed on 140-gram vinyl with 3-D lenticular cover."
- first-ever vinyl release of 1999 album
- black double vinyl pressing
- housed in 3D lenticular boxset (please note: may differ from mock-up photo)
- includes 2 bonus live tracks
- limited edition of 3000
- release date: 04/12/19
- tracklist: 1. Surprise Valley 2. Bear's Gone Fishin 3. Climb To Safety 4. Blue Indian 5. The Waker 6. Party At Your Mama's House 7. Dyin' Man 8. You'll Be Fine 9. One Arm Steve 10. Christmas Katie 11. All tme Low 12. Nobody's Loss 13. Dying Man (Live) 14. The Waker (Live)
- music label: Widespread Records 2019
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.