"Widespread Panic’s sixth studio album 'Til The Medicine Takes', originally released in 1999 on Capricorn Records, turns 20 this year. In honor of this milestone, it will be released on vinyl for the first time ever. The double LP will feature the original studio recording, remastered for vinyl, produced by the Grammy-nominated John Keane and with the original artwork by Grammy-nominated artist Flournoy Holmes. The release will also include live bonus tracks of "Dyin' Man" and "The Waker" from a 2000 KBCO performance."
- first-ever vinyl release of 1999 album
- black double vinyl 20th anniversary pressing
- housed in 3-D lenticular slipcover
- tri-fold sleeve
- remastered sound
- includes 2 bonus live tracks
- music label: Widespread Records 2019
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO PREVIEWS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.