Pre-Order Notes + Order Instructions
- This item is scheduled to ship Late January 2020 (subject to change)
- If you want to order additional items with a pre-order item, please make separate orders (1 order with pre-order item, 1 order with everything else)
- If there is a delay, we will contact you directly
- all pre-orders come with Turntable Lab stickers + notepad
Wild Nothing returns after a relatively quiet 2019 with this 5-track EP, Jack Tatum's preferred format for testing new sounds between long players. Although these tracks were recorded during the Indigo sessions with Jorge Elbrecht, they were always envisioned to comprise another project, and shelved. Tatum and Elbrecht revisited them after the dust settled on Indigo to refine the mix and arrangement, and you can hear the progression in both artists’ sounds, using Tatum’s steadfast songwriting as a vessel for exploring an increasingly synth-fueled sophisti-pop sheen. Highlights include the robotic funk of “Foyer,” supremely groovy “Slight Of Hand” and previously-teased “Blue Wings.” 5 tracks in total pressed on limited edition milky clear colored wax.
- milky clear colored vinyl (please note: actual pressing color and packaging may differ from mock-up photo)
- limited edition
- release date: 01/31/20
- tracklist: 1. Sleight of Hand 2. Dizziness 3. Foyer 4. Blue Wings 5. The World is a Hungry Place
- music label: Captured Tracks 2020
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.